- a) an offense from the Christian or other known religion.
- b) an insult contrary to the individual associated with the President associated with the Republic.
- c) a publication which reveals informative data on the constitution, products and set-up in the armed forces and/or fortifica-tions of the country, or which is aimed at the aggressive overthrow of the routine or perhaps is directed from the territorial stability from the county.
- d) an obscene publishing that will be clearly offending to general public decency, inside cases specified by-law.
4. in most the problems given under the preceding part, people prosecutor must, within twenty-four hours from the seizure, send the truth to the judicial council which, next twenty-four several hours, must rule perhaps the seizure is going to be managed or raised; if not they shall be lifted ipso jure. An appeal are lodged because of the legal of Appeals and also the Supreme Civil and illegal Court because of the publisher associated with paper and other printed procedure seized and by the general public prosecutor. 5. 6.